The Patient Care Technician program is a comprehensive program designed to prepare the graduate to become a patient care technician. Graduates will receive training in patient health care to include support for Adult daily living needs, EKG, cardiac circulation and blood pressure monitoring, phlebotomy and venipuncture skills.
- How to perform basic first aid
- How to perform CPR/AED
- Take vital signs
- Apply proper body mechanics in bed making, lifting, and turning patients.
- Hand washing and cleanliness skills
- An introduction to all body systems
- Phlebotomy and venipuncture
Call 770-370-7686 or visit alliedhealthinst.com to learn more.